Igniting. Inspiring. Innovating.
We attract extraordinary people to fill extraordinary roles in the Australian water sector. From progressive practitioners to super support staff, our team has a successful track record in providing best-in-class government advisory services across technical, interpersonal, strategic, management, business, engineering, legal and financial fields and systems.
As one of Australia’s most ambitious and influential partners in the water sector project advisory field, Sequana Partners provides a direct gateway to working on some of the most innovative, high-profile and challenging projects in the industry. As a part of our multidisciplinary team, you will be presented with these opportunities within the progressive and supportive environment that defines the Sequana Partners culture.
No matter what your experience level (student, graduate or professional) we encourage you to apply for a place at Sequana Partners. If you are highly motivated, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic to achieve outstanding results, a high attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and are looking for a collaborative and inclusive team culture, then what are you waiting for? Submit your CV via the form below.
We’re always looking for ambitious, driven people to join our team – built on a culture of delivering exceptional results.
Taking Action to influence change
Igniting. Inspiring. Innovating.
STATE PARTNER – TOP GUN –
This is a high-flying opportunity for a mega project practitioner reporting directly to the Managing Director. It is a career-defining, senior executive role for a progressive professional interested in sharing the extraordinary growth journey of Sequana Partners.
Sequana Partners is one of Australia’s most ambitious and influential water sector project management companies that is breaking the mould and redefining the future of Australia’s major water infrastructure projects.
Sequana Partners provides best-in-class government advisory services for major infrastructure, asset management, program management, systems and service projects, including capital investment and commercial and transaction services.
Our Top Gun should be a strategic, commercially focused project leader with excellent networks in water, plus a tertiary qualified, civil engineering/economics background, who is ready to soar to new heights.
EXPERIENCED PROJECT ENGINEERS / PROJECT MANAGERS
We are looking for ambitious and versatile Experienced Project Engineers and/or Project Managers to support us in delivering several strategic projects for our key clients across the Water Sector.
The role will provide you with an unmatched experience and opportunity to work with and learn from Australia’s leading expert advisors in the Water sector across asset management, major project management, risk management, business strategy, governance and policy design.
In terms of roles and responsibilities, these include:
– Provide project management, engineering and technical advice to Sequana clients specific to the projects you will be working on
– Have full ownership of project outcomes through the utilisation of project management tools and methodologies with a high degree of competence
– Manage your workstreams to the agreed budget, time and quality for major projects reporting to the Project Director and senior PM
– Implement judgement in planning and selecting appropriate project management processes and approaches to fit the needs of the project
– Be responsible for identifying and converting opportunities and coordinating proposals/tendering
The Sequana Graduate Intake program is all about inspiring excellence to influence change and we recognise that your learning process does not stop when you receive your degree. Being successful in this industry requires a strong commitment to continuing education.
As a Sequana graduate, you will learn your craft as you grow. You will turn any weaknesses into strengths and proactively identify problems and present solutions.
Why join the 2023 Sequana Graduate Intake Program?
- You will receive the tools to fast-track your career with a leading project management company in the water industry
- Work on key projects with a diverse range of clients and stakeholders
- Experience the forefront of ambitious growing company culture
- Embed yourself in key activities to hone your leadership and business skills, as well as your technical and problem-solving skills and future employability
- A possible future opportunity for an ongoing role at Sequana Partners.
What can we offer you?
- Exciting and rewarding career development and networking opportunities
- The best opportunity to realise your true potential
- A practical and meaningful journey built specifically for water sector project management professionals by water sector project management professionals
- A personal mentor to provide you with invaluable support and guidance and real-time feedback on your progress
- One-on-one access to Senior Project managers and industry specialists
- A progressive environment of continuous training and development
- A collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Recognition and reward for high achievement
- End-to-end experience in the project life cycle
- Job security and support.
What you’ll bring:
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills
- A positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-development
- Motivation, high energy levels and a strong work ethic
- A willingness to take on board feedback
- Australian Working rights.
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite.