Igniting. Inspiring. Innovating.
Sequana Partners is a centre of excellence in the governance, development, definition, procurement and delivery of services and infrastructure to our clients.
Sequana Partners provides industry-leading advisory and support for major infrastructure, systems and service projects, including capital investment and transaction services. We provide leadership and implementation support to all aspects of capital investment and operation.
Our roles typically embrace strategic planning, business case development, project definition, commercial advice, procurement and transaction management, documentation, evaluation, negotiation, delivery and ongoing operational support.
Our main services include:
Leadership & Strategy
- Business Leadership and Management
- Government and Owner’s Representative in the development and delivery of major projects
- Business Case and Strategy development.
- Expert Water Advisors
Governance & Policy
- Governance Advice
- Certification Services
- Gateway Reviews
- Tender Evaluation Group Chairing
- Independent Assessor
- Project Reviews
- Transaction Advice
- Procurement Strategy Advice
- Risk and Compliance Advice
- Asset value ‘Due Diligence’
- Water Treatment Infrastructure evaluation (technical and commercial)
- Business Transformation Advisor to Government and Water Industry
- Industry innovation program development
- Change Management and Business Restructuring
We have worked with public and private sector companies on major infrastructure projects both internationally and Australia-wide.
WHY CHOOSE US
Sequana Partners brings business skills and knowledge and assists clients with process design, organisational design, change management and benefits identification.
Our approach ensures more efficient, goal-oriented and future-proof planning and decision making, resulting in vastly improved outcomes for your organisation.
Strategy for Success
We assist clients in identifying the right business requirements, creating an achievable business case, putting strong governance into place, managing a high-quality implementation plan and focusing on achieving their business objectives.
We understand the planning, procurement and implementation of service outsourcing and franchising and we bring market-leading proposal assessment tools to assist clients in selecting providers.